If you can't get an answer for you question from our mailing lists,
or need help in installing our software, please consider ordering
primary, special or extended support options. See our
support page for more details.
You can use our Bug Tracking System
to submit bug reports, or to look at the list of currently known bugs.
The Bug Tracking System
may be also a good place to send feature change requests
and some other comments.
There are five mailing lists
available for mnoGoSearch users.
- mnoGoSearch Announcements
- This a low-volume list is for annoucements of new mnoGoSearch
versions and related products. Recommended to all users.
- mnoGoSearch General Discussion
- The main list for general mnoGoSearch discussion.
This is a place to discuss mnoGoSearch features,
good and bad sides, installation/usage problems etc.
Please post in English, otherwise you may not get an answer.
Note, some topics are better to discuss in the specialized lists(see below).
- mnoGoSearch for Windows Discussion
- This is a place for discussion of mnoGoSearch for Windows
related things. Please post in English!
- mnoGoSearch PHP frontend discussion
- The list for PHP frontend and PHP+mnoGoSearch
integration discussions. Please post in English!
- mnoGoSearch General Discussion in Russian
- General purposes mnoGoSearch list in Russian language.
Digest mailing lists
There is also a set of digest
lists available for mnoGoSearch users. You can reduce the number
of incoming letters using these lists.
- mnoGoSearch General Digest
- mnoGoSearch Windows Digest
- mnoGoSearch PHP Frontend Digest
Old mailing list archives
Mailing list archive is available at
There is also an older list archive at